My Office Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Domestic Violence, DUI, Gun, and Weapons Crimes
I listen carefully to your concerns
I represent clients in Domestic Violence, Driving Under the Influence, Gun and all other types of criminal cases. Based in Spring Hill, I have over 10 years of experience in the courts throughout Tampa Bay. I am focused on evaluating the strengths and weaknesses of your case and solving your legal issues. Please read my profile for more information.
I understand the stress you may feel from your legal matter
I know how to navigate the complexities of Florida law. I can offer guidance in several practice areas including:
- Domestic Violence: If you have been arrested for domestic violence, you need a dedicated criminal defense attorney on your side. I care about my clients and have the experience and skills necessary to fight the charges against you.
- DUI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Florida, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced and compassionate criminal defense attorney to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Gun and Weapons Crimes: Convictions for gun and other weapons violations can carry long sentences. Some convictions for gun charges may require mandatory prison sentences. If you have been charged with this type of crime, a knowledgeable weapon-crime defense attorney is necessary to protect your constitutional rights. I can build the strongest case possible against federal and state prosecutors.
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in Florida, contact me today to speak to a dedicated and experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
- Criminal Defense: Being arrested is an overwhelming and stressful experience. With the help of a skilled criminal defense attorney, you can get your life back on track. I provide compassionate and understanding support to people facing criminal charges.
- Drug Crimes: Being convicted of a drug crime has major consequences. If you have been charged with a drug crime, you need to be represented by an experienced and compassionate criminal defense attorney.
- Expungements: If you have been convicted of a crime, the only way to permanently erase it is to get your record expunged. I am dedicated to helping clients work toward a better future.
- Theft: I provide skilled representation to those accused of theft. I fight for your rights when you are facing either misdemeanor or felony theft charges.
- Estate Planning: I handle Florida estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. I am dedicated to compassionately protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Wills & Trusts: I help clients in estate planning matters involving will, living wills, living trusts and wills. I provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of wills and trusts law.
When you work with the Law Office of Jason Smith, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact a compassionate Spring Hill law firm today
I care about your personal situation. Let me help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at my office, conveniently located in Spring Hill. Call the firm at 352-397-2518 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.